- Hossein Rejali (KhanLab, Robarts Research Institute)
- Serene Abu-Sardanah (KhanLab, Robarts Research Institute)
|| Approach and Plan
|| Progress and Next Steps
- Investigate the integration of the CIFTI file format into 3D Slicer.
- Build Slicer
- Use Converter's to change to a recognizable (Freesurfer) file type
- Use Python/Matlab to prepare data, if needed
- Modify 3D Slicer Internals if needed.
- Built Slicer
- Converted Model and Scalar Overlay data to Native space recognizable to 3D slicer
- Modified 3D slicer source code to allow (.surf) extension to be recognized as compatible Model file extension
- Use of Matlab to read scalar overlay data and output appropriate data required by user.
- Able to view surface models and overlay data.
- Develop a more viable, and automated approach, currently the method uses freesurfer and HCP work bench command line tools to convert files
- Producing a Module reads and displays the surfaces and Scalar overlay with friendly user environment
- Integrate other CIFTI files
Background and References
CIFTI Background Information:
CIFTI Maltab Reader Source Code: