SPWW Hangouts Notes
From VASST Wiki
These are the notes for the first hangout for Slicer Project Week Western (SPWW). The agenda for the day is to provide a general introduction to new people, take any questions, and solicit preliminary project ideas from attendees.
- Introduction, who am I? Who are we?
- How did this all come together?
- What's the point? How does this compare to a traditional conference?
- How are things run?
- Beginners, experts, and bears, oh my!
- I've got something I want to do, how do I translate that to a project?
- Project page area is up, add your project to the list! Go to the project list.
Q & A
- Can you teach us how to integrate ML frameworks such as tensorflow into Slicer? - Daniel Allen
- Not sure, will reach out to JC for more info.
- White matter segmentation algorithm, currently in MATLAB, how best to bring it into Slicer?
- Brain segmentation recurring theme, recruit?
- Port augmented reality endoscope VTK application to Slicer extension
- Tensorflow integration?